Stonebriar Counseling Associates is seeking licensed mental health professionals who are motivated to work independently in the Collin/Denton County area and function as a sublease renter who will establish their own hours and fees.
What we offer:
- Two excellent office locations in Plano and Frisco, Texas.
- A congenial professional atmosphere.
- Offices are clean and fully furnished.
- Must be fully licensed in the State of Texas; If an LPC-I supervision is available within SCA
- Must be willing to work and share the office with other therapists who are focused on building a successful book of business.
- Motivation with adaptability and dependability as a team member.
- Must possess a hard work ethic as an independent contractor.
Who We Are:
- A private practice located in Plano and Frisco, Texas.
- A successful private practice with over 17 years of counseling in Collin/Dallas County.
- A private practice with a successful professional reputation in the counseling field.
If you are interested in enhancing or just beginning to develop a thriving practice we would welcome hearing from you.
Please call or email us your cover letter and resume below to discuss this exciting opportunity!!!
Stonebriar Counseling Associates is a growing company providing mental health services. Our
culture is positive and one we pay attention to and develop. We believe that operating as a team
and relying on cross functional strengths achieves the best results. We collaborate with many
community partners and organizations. The successful candidate must have a strong background
and understanding of community collaboration, social work and relationships.
Independent clinicians should be able to provide clinical assessment/problem identification,
crisis intervention, individual, family, marital and group therapy and case management. The
Therapist develops and monitors treatment plans and progress, documents significant
interactions, and maintains clinical charts and other reporting data. Our Therapists work with a
diverse client population in a variety of treatment approaches and/or settings.
• Must be fully licensed in the state of Texas; if an LPC-I, supervision is available within SCA.