Stonebriar Counseling Associates (SCA) is purposefully passionate in providing quality psychotherapy from a Christian perspective that influences the treatment of psychological, emotional, and mental health issues.
At Stonebriar Counseling Associates, our therapists are licensed professional counselors, interns, and psychologists engaged in providing quality mental health care, counseling and educational services to clients in the Frisco area. Our team offers Biblical hope and solutions. We are committed to being a resource for individuals, family, and our entire community. We offer confidential counseling that is both professionally competent and distinctively Christian. Our therapists counsel with adults, couples, families, children and teenagers. We encourage clients to discover and use their own God-given strengths and resources to help them through difficult times.
To this end, SCA is committed to glorify God by:
- Believing that each person has the innate ability for personal growth and wholeness.
- Seeking a variety of approaches to help you learn new skills and find more choices so as to manage life’s changes with a broader range of solutions for recognizing your strengths.
- Accepting all people with respect and love regardless of age, sex, race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
- Thoughtfully affirming and carefully following the morals of the Christian faith and the ethics of the professional governing boards.
- Providing research and development for new and innovative programs, seminars, and workshops in order to further the well-being and self-sufficiency of each client.