Pam C. Lyons, M.Ed, NCC, CPC, and LPC-S
“Do you find yourself standing at the crossroad of life? Have you ever felt like barely existing and not living life on purpose?” I believe in working with you to take back your power and to co-create your new story. A Life of Meaning, Recovery, Redemption, and Healing. I plan to utilize my credentials (Master in Counseling Education, National Certified Counselor, Certified Professional Coach, and Licensed Professional Counselor-Supervisor), passion to pay it forward, and 14 years of clinical experiences to help one to tap into their full potential to Live their Best Life as partners.
“Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!”
I have received training from Starwood Counseling Center on the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Level One involves Tapping to promote balance within the body’s energy and chakras. I believe in meeting my clients where they are and helping them achieve their goals. I serve adults, women issues, addictions, and those involved in the judicial system.
My areas of specialties are as follows:
- Individual, couples, family therapy sessions, and victims/witness of crime
- Trauma Informed Assessment and Interventions for PTSD
- Chemical Dependency Counseling and Education
- Mental Health Counseling (with an emphasis on the co-occurring disorders)
- Treatment of Alcohol and Opioid Use Disorder (with or without medication assisted treatment)
- Family Dynamics and Addicted Family Interventions
- Group Dynamics (Anger Management and Seeking Safety)
- Women’s Issues and Women Empowerment
- Provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Reality Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Mindfulness, Solution-Focused, and Level One EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Tapper, and a
- Certified Professional Coach
- Extensive Experience in Treating: Trauma from Victim/Witness of Crime, Anxiety, Depression, Addictions, Substance Abuse, Grief and Loss, and Displacement by Natural Disasters
Visit my Website: https://www.chappelle-lyonsandassociates.com/ to view more!
Click Below to schedule and view available appointments.