Kuang-Chen “KC” Hill M.S., LMFT
Are you overwhelmed or feel burned out in your current situation? Since you have been successful before, you tried to figure it out yourself. But now it has dragged on for too long, and is becoming too much for you to handle. You long for a break and some glimmer of hope but the future is a blur. Whatever difficulties you’re facing, you don’t need to face them ALONE.
As a highly experienced and seasoned therapist, KC has addressed a wide range of client issues, from modest learning delays, individual mental health issues, to marriages and families in crisis. Since receiving her Master of Science in Therapy in Pasadena, California twenty-five years ago, she has practiced counseling, social work, and psychotherapy. Having worked with children, teens, and adults, she has successfully helped people overcome various debilities: attention deficit, impulsive behaviors, family crises and special needs. In addition, she also worked in a psychiatric practice with those struggling with depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder. No issue is too small or too big to face and to work on together. Through her guidance, clients learn to recognize issues and limitations they face and acquire coping skills to overcome adversity.
KC conscientiously updates her professional skills and secures resources for her clients who are treated with sincerity and care. As a bilingual professional who emigrated to the US from Asia, KC is happily married to a Caucasian and raised her son here so is well equipped to address cross-cultural issues.
When you work with her, she will offer her best, both from a genuine heart guided by professional training to provide holistic care. Come in for a free fifteen-minute, face-to-face initial consultation to decide if we can work together towards a healthier you.
- School teacher, guidance counselor and school psychologist
- Served as Voluntary Probation officer
- Author of Heavenly Family or Hell on Earth—Enrich Your Marriage and Family Life
- Child and teenager therapist
- Marriage and Family therapist
- Social worker as Family Services Director
- Inpatient and outpatient therapist
- Fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
- Volunteer with CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- Mentor volunteer with international students