Brittany Bowman, M.A., LPC-Intern
Supervised by: Robin Rice, M Ed., LPC-S
Brittany Bowman, is a Professional Counselor Intern licensed by the State of Texas and is supervised by Robin Rice M.Ed, LPC-S. She completed her Bachelors of Psychology from Texas A&M – Corpus Christi and her Masters in Counseling from Dallas Theological Seminary. She has gained most of her experience in private practice where she has worked with clients from varying age ranges and life stages. She works with people who are looking for help with:
- Anxiety Disorders or Symptoms
- Depression Disorders or Symptoms
- Boundary work
- Emotion identification and regulation
- Career Counseling
- OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Postpartum Anxiety and Depression
- Pre-marital, Marital, and Couples Counseling
- Pain coping skills and Management
- Adolescent Trauma or Adjustment Issues
- Other underlying mental health issues
She comes from a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy background but also uses other theories to help each person individually. She focuses on coping skills, the thought process, and the therapeutic relationship to facilitate change and healing in the midst of struggle and life events.
When not counseling, you can find her catching up on new research or enjoying a good book. But mostly, Brittany enjoys being outdoors, spending time with her husband and young son, and a good cup of coffee.
To schedule an appointment click the appointment icon or email BBowmanLPCIntern@gmail.com or call 469-626-8719.